英语老师Lynn:Why did I think I could make a difference?
为什么我会妄想自己有所作为呢
Because you're a trier,
因为你敢于尝试
that's why.
这就是原因
You've always been a trier.
你一直都敢于尝试
Oh, I tried.
是的 我尝试过了
And it made life so much worse for so many innocent predators.
结果让很多无辜的食肉动物生活更糟糕
Is that Gideon Grey?
那是吉迪恩 格雷 吗
Yeah, it sure is.
就是他
We work with him now.
我们现在一起做生意
He's our partner.
他是我们的合作伙伴
And we never would have considered it had you not opened our minds.
如果不是你让我们放下成见 我们也不会合作
That's right.
说的对
Gideon Grey.
吉迪恩 格雷
I'll be darned.
我真没想到
Hey, Judy. I'd just like to say I'm sorry for the way,
朱迪 我想说我很抱歉
I...I behaved in my youth.
我以前不懂事
I...I had a lot of self doubt,
总是很自卑
and it manifested itself in the form of unchecked rage and agression.
所以就会以欺负弱小的方式来掩盖
I was a major jerk.
我是个混蛋
Oh, I know a thing or two about being a jerk.
我有时候也做过一两件混蛋的事