ViO丨et:親愛的基爾伯特少佐
Dear Major Gilbert,
請原諒我突然拜訪
Please forgive me for showing up suddenly
這是寫給少佐的最後一封信
This shall be my last last letter to you.
我現在···
That fact that I'm alive
能想著某個人活下去
and able to keep someone on my mind
都是多虧了你
is because of you.
很感謝你收留了我
Thank you so much for taking me in.
你會讀書給我聽
Thank you for reading books to me
也教會我寫字和各種事物
and teaching me how to write, among other things.
非常感謝你
I really appreciate it.
感謝你買了胸針給我
Thank you for buying me the lovely brooch.
感謝你總是在我身邊
Thank you for always being by my side.
我愛你···
I love you...
也很感激你說愛我
Thank you for saying“l love you”to me.
少佐對我的愛
It's because you said“l love you”to me
成為了我生存的動力
that l was motivated to live on.
現在我明白了什麼是愛
Also, ever since I understood love,
我想告訴你,我也愛你
I've wanted to tell you that I love you too.
少佐
Major Gilbert,
我很感激你
thank you very much.
真的非常感謝
I sincerely...
你為我做過的所有事
thank you for everything.